Friday 6 January 2017

Heidi's TOP 10 for 2016

Image result for top ten books

Reflecting on a year of reading: thanks to Netgalley I received a myriad of books from different authors and genres to review during 2016, and the quality was very high. It is always difficult to pick the top 10 reads, but there were a few stand-outs which instantly made it to my favourites list. So, in no particular order, these were my top 10 reads of 2016 (I do notice a very strong Australian contingent here):


The Dry The Dry by Jane Harper (full review here)

The Fence The Fence by Meredith Jaffe (full review here)

Truly Madly Guilty  Truly Madly Guilty by Liane Moriarty (full review here)

The Wonder The Wonder by Emma Donoghue (full review here)

Redemption Road Redemption Road by John Hart (full review here)

Out of the Ice Out Of The Ice by Ann Turner (full review here)

The Trespasser (Dublin Murder Squad #6) The Trespasser by Tana French

I See You I See You by Clare Mackintosh (full review here)

After the Fire (Maeve Kerrigan #6) After the Fire by Jane Casey (full review here)

The End of Winter The End of Winter by T. D. Griggs (full review here)


I look forward to another year of reading and many more book reviews to come, so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment